Washington State personal injury attorney Max Meyers has devoted his legal career extensively to representing injury victims against insurance companies involving motorcycle, bicycle/pedestrian, car, semi-truck accidents and wrongful death claims. He is an experienced Washington personal injury attorney who handles cases across the State of Washington.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association since 1998.
- Is a member of the Washington Association of Justice, an organization devoted to protecting individual rights and preserving the civil jury system in Washington.
- Is member of the Brain Injury Association of Washington.
- Is an arbitrator for civil cases in the King County Superior Court.
- Is a past Chairman of Washington State Bar Associations Character and Fitness Committee.
- Motorcycle Accident Secrets Unlocked
- Car Accident Secrets Unlocked
- Bicycle Accident Secrets Unlocked
- Car Insurance Buying Secrets Unlocked
- Not Another Bad Lawyer