Boohoff Law Announces $3,000 College Scholarship Video Essay Contest
The scholarship contest has ended.
The Seattle personal injury lawyers at Boohoff Law understand the value of education. After all, all of our attorneys have earned undergraduate degrees and successfully completed rigorous Juris Doctorate programs during law school.
Unfortunately, we also understand that college can place a tremendous financial strain on both students and their families. As a result, we are offering a $3,000 scholarship to the winner of our video essay contest, the details of which are outlined below.
To participate in the scholarship contest, applicants:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- Younger than 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend
- Must provide your video essay (YouTube format preferred) by the deadline of September 1, 2020.
- Submit videos to firstname.lastname@example.org
To participate in the essay contest, applicants must present a two-minute video essay discussing the following issue:
“What challenges or obstacles did you need to overcome, or will you need to overcome, to enter college and start earning a university education?”
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is September 1, 2020, at noon Pacific Time.
Once the application period closes, we will review all submissions and determine a winner based on:
Videos should not exceed two minutes.
Please note that the scholarship check will be issued directly to the winner’s university/college.
We would like to congratulate Julissa Martinez for winning the 2020 Boohoff Law, P.A. Scholarship Video Contest!
Please take a moment to view her video –